Monday, December 17, 2007

Initial Thoughts

This is my first blog. I'm sure lots of blogs start like this! I'm using this as an open journal to save my thoughts and share them with others. It is also an experiment in psychology, my personal psychology. How will keeping a blog effect the way I think about the world, how I set goals, and how I communicate?

This blog will be about science, photography, gadgets, myself, and a little politics, both local and global, thrown in for good measure. This first blog entry is being entered on my iPod touch, which I think of as both a micro-laptop and a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I like the idea of discussing politics. What do you think about posting, "a question of the day", and we can discuss the pro's and con's of each of the presidential candidates. Will you post your pictures so we can discuss the different artistic qualities they contain? I look forward to the different discussions.