Monday, August 24, 2009

Logo and Brand Identity

I've been thinking about trying to sell some photographs as a way of making a little money to help pay for my expensive hobby. Everything I read about selling photography points to the need to market one's self in order to be successful. So, I've worked up a logo for "Dyer Lytle Photography" that I'll use to identify myself and to use as a design template for my website and this blog. It's quite difficult to come up with something that doesn't look similar to every other photographer's logo! At least it is difficult for me, with no graphic art in my background. Fortunately, I know how to use some of the tools in photoshop and enjoy playing around with fonts and other graphic design elements. Here is what I have.

1 comment:

guymac said...

Hey Dyer, you are a great photographer! I'm subscribing to your blog's feed.